Turn your WordPress site into an iOS app
This fully-implemented WordPress iOS app turns your WordPress blog into a native mobile app instantly. You can wire up your blog’s feed by setting up the WordPress REST API v2 plugin.
This app can be used by anyone who owns a WordPress site and wants to create an iOS app for it.The project also has integration with Google Ads (AdMob) SDK, so you can start monetizing your iOS app right away.
The code is written in Swift 5 and can be compiled with the latest version of Xcode.
Get closer to your readers by allowing them to download your app from the App Store and use it to read your blog posts. Monetize your WordPress site with the built-in support for Google Mobile Ads SDK.
- Automatic retrieval of your WordPress posts, categories, author details, etc
- Three different layouts for the WordPress newsfeed (refer to the app designs below to visualize them)
- Offline reading support
- Pull-to-refresh and pagination
- Share blog posts to Facebook and Twitter
- Google Ads Support (AdMob)
- Side navigation drawer
- TabBar navigation alternative
- HTML rendering in the blog post details view
- Auto Layout and Interface Builder – you can change UI elements (views, colors, fonts, etc) in the Xcode interface, with drag-and-drop (with zero coding).
Other benefits of using this WordPress iOS App
- The code is written in Swift 5. Swift is the programming language strongly recommended and adopted by Apple
- Well designed code, easy to read and easy to develop on top of it
- Built with the latest version of Xcode
- Optimized for iOS 10, iOS 11 and iOS 12
- Responsive theme, rendering properly on all iPhones and iPads.
- Responsive layout for both landscape and portrait mode.
- Support for device rotation
- Assets (icons and .PNG artwork)