Mobile app for your restaurant
By launching a mobile app for your restaurant, you’ll allow your customers to order food online, check out the menus and make reservations. This will generate more sales for your restaurant and will bring in an additional revenue stream.
Make a restaurant app to accept orders from your loyal customers as well as showcase your menu to potential customers.
Features of our Restaurant App?
- Save thousands of dollars, spent on developers, designers, and testers.
- Launch today, instead of 4 months from now. Stay ahead of your competitors by moving fast.
- Save energy & headaches, by not having to deal with hiring, prototyping, designing, development, testing, bug-fixing, optimizing, etc. Take a look at the list of features to get an idea of the amount of effort you’ll need to invest by starting from scratch.
- Save writing 10.000 lines of Swift code
- Quality – our apps have been designed and developed by former Twitter & Instagram senior engineers. You get the best possible quality, in terms of design, code, optimizations, scalability and customer support.
Features & design that’ll blow your mind
- Restaurant menu showcase, with image covers
- Amazing food categories screen
- Shopping Cart functionality
- Cart screen/Checkout flow
- Edit Cart items (change quantity, remove items, etc.)
- Food Details screen, with image carousel, description and Add to Cart button
- Reservations screen
- Order History screen
- Order Again functionality
- Payment support with Apple Pay
- Payment integration with Stripe
- Localization & RTL
- Sign in with Apple
- Dark Mode support
- Admin Dashboard
- In-app dashboard
- Incoming orders
- Update order status
- Multiple admin roles
- Customer Profile
- Edit Account Details
- Change profile photo
- Contact us
- Firebase Backend integration for Categories, Food Products, Orders, Reservations, Users & Search
- User Management with Firebase Auth
- Sidebar navigation
- Fully customizable drawer menu
- Classic Login & Registration with e-mail & password
- Login with Facebook
- Persistent Login Credentials
- Logout functionality